One of the Aurora Regional Chamber of Commerce services partners, Konen Insurance and Keystone Insurers Group, recently finalized a group health insurance plan! The plan was built using member data to ensure competitive rates and plan features.
Thursday, March 21, at 11 a.m. will be an introduction to the program webinar. Focus will be:
• Plan creation process: Why and how the plan was created.
• Employer benefits: In addition to better rates, important employer benefits associated with the plan.
• Employee benefits: The plan is employee friendly and offers deductible credits and other features.
• Next steps: Overview will be provided.
• Registration is at bit.ly/2UkIAiy for the complimentary webinar. Those who sign up will receive a link by E-mail to participate in the meeting.
— Aurora Regional Chamber of Commerce
Oswego open house on downtown
The Village government of Oswego invites residents and the public to a Downtown Construction Open House from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday, March 20, at East View Academy, 4209 Route 71, Oswego. Enter through door 21.
Staff members will be on hand to talk about new restaurant and retail spaces, public parking, office and living spaces, and streetscaping upgrades that will develop in downtown Oswego when construction workers break ground in the Spring and Summer. Attendees can ask questions.
This open house is free and open to the public. There will be no formal presentation.
— Village of Oswego